Friday, August 10, 2007

When was your first time?

Dear Readers,

Welcome to my first actual post. My adorable and talented little brother created this blog for me for my 30th BDAY. He hopes that I start the event planning business I should.

While I hate to disappoint anyone (especially Joely) I may have to build up to a full fledged event planning boutique. In the mean time, I am happy to share fun ideas and things I've found while bookmarking websites for the past few years.

I'm big into folders and have saved things about food, events, party favors, stationary, shopping and other fun NYC related things and I want a place to share these things with you as I find them.

I will be experimenting with the options on this blog and will try to update it periodically.

I hope you all check back often to see what's new. I'm looking forward to getting started!

Please check below for some of my favorite links....things I read daily.

Welcome to EventsbyJES.

Always,
JES

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!