Thursday, August 23, 2007

Blisstastic!

From NY Magazine:

TOMORROW:
Spend just $85 dollars at the Bliss spa in Bloomingdale's and you'll be treated to a complimentary 45-minute facial. When: 11–7.Where: Bloomingdale's Soho, 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5137).

I Love the Bloomies in Soho. I live only a 4 min walk away (I timed it when I first moved in) from the 3rd Ave Men's Store northern-most entrance of the flagship on the UES, but the Soho location (even tho they keep changing their cafes...JUST STOP IT ALREADY!) is pared down and really the only things you need. PLUS: you don't have to go through the Men's dept (waste of space) to get to the good stuff.

I also LOVE Bliss Spa. Yeah, they've opened too many and they're not the same little company they once were, but they give great manicures and i love a body treatment no matter what. In fact, all of that said, I'm going to the new (to me) 57th St location this Sunday for a treatment and mani.

WHOOPIE!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!