Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Days of our Lives

Since this is a private site (on the www) I can finally admit that I love Days of Our Lives. It started in law school when I was studying for the Bar. I KNOW, I was "studying" (whatever, I passed so who cares now). Anyway, every morning, after BarBri(cue stomach ache), I'd go home and rest my brain and eat lunch on the couch in front of the TV watching Days.

Since I can't watch it anymore...job shmob...I read spoilers online. Turns out in Canada they get the episodes a day before us....is Salem in Canada? So, those awesome neighbors post about the episodes online.

The site I read has a scary warning about copyright law that I'm not about to ignore (law school was serious) so I'll just send you here and we'll see what you find.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!