Monday, August 13, 2007

Drink much?

I had a busy weekend. It started Friday night with a DELISH birthday dinner at Kittichai which is my new favorite Thai restaurant. (Land on the UES and UWS is also FAB but BYOB so it's a different event)

Kittichai was pretty, the food was great, the decor was different and interesting and not in the overly trendy obnoxious-y way, even the plates were nice. The company made it all the better (you know who you are!). The drinks were some of the best I've had in a while....pineapple caipirinha anyone? YUM!

It is in the Thompson Hotel which also has a very cool roof deck (that I looked at for my BDAY party...but passed [if anyone wants to throw me a surprise party I really really liked that pineapple caipirinha . . . triple berry mojito not as much])

Rest of the weekend was great too. Went to wineries out on the North Fork of LI for a friend's 30th. It was a great day, gorgeous weather, wine and cheese and crackers and good friends. Plus, you can't go wrong with Old School or Wedding Crashers on the bus!

Looking forward to having some of the wine we bought soon. Can you tell my work day is almost over? caipirinhas and wine....

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!