Monday, August 20, 2007

Learn something new everyday!

So there's basically a job for anything, like, someone had to make the plastic that the keyboard keys are covered with and the paper that is my business card and the cloth whateveritis that covers the speakers on my desk and umm, lots of other stuff. Like one of A's cousin's (and mine too I guess), is a tassel manufacturer/distributor (not sure exactly but he's 1 of 4 in the country or world or something impressive-er...his son got married this weekend to another lovely girl who went to Bdeis) Anyways....so the new job I just found out exists, although I've presumed for years...FOOD STYLIST. Of course all of the photos of food in magazines is photo shopped, just like the celebs, but I didn't want to believe it. The castle cake in the William-Sonoma catalogue for example...
There are people who do this professionally. I want to be one (a food stylist...not a castle cake). YUM!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!