Tuesday, August 21, 2007

NY Mag + Home Decor = New Favorite Resource

I realize I use the word "resource" often and I think maybe I shld've been a librarian. I love research and organization and reading and have stayed at the Library Hotel in NYC (in the Erotica Room on the most freezing coldest day a few years ago).

Anyway, like the word shop-o-holic, Shopamatic, is... well, they sound similar. Shopomatic is a new thing from NY Magazine and this is how they decribe it:
Shop-A-Matic is an online catalog of New York stores. New York Magazine's editors scoured home-décor shops all over the city to find a broad range of the most attractive products, from Ikea to Knoll. In September, we'll add accessories; expect new categories monthly as well as updates to existing catalogs.

Sounds great to me. Check it out if you're looking to furnish your apt/house or just like to dream.


No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!