Thursday, August 30, 2007

Speaking of design...again..

I've posted pix of our bathroom and I've had some requests for kitchen photos.

You'll see I love the little glass tiles. Bizassa is the best and their show room in SoHo is one of the most amazing places I've ever seen, like a tile wonderland. Go for a field trip! Make your Labor Day plans now! You don't have to be into decorating or have any style, you'll still appreciate it. Then go wander around and find MarieBelle chocolate for the perfect end-of-summer/pre-fall snack (cold hot chocolate sounds good to me, stupid WW cartoon devil popped-up next to my head on that one)

Here you go...

Kitchen Before:


Kitchen Floor with new saddle:Kitchen straight on:


Cubbie for cookbooks:


Ha ha, I know it's empty. Stop laughing. It's full now. I/we got lovely cookbooks for our wedding and I have my(tho I got it from someone else) world (Brooklyn/NYC/MD) famous peanut-butter-cookie-bar-yummy-goodness-bar recipie there now too and of course I have the cookbook any self-respecting spa lover has: The Canyon Ranch Cookbook.


Close-up of glass tiles/backsplash:


Interior and above cabinet lighting (the interior cabinet light looks like it ends at the 1st shelf but at the time we had the solid cabinets that came w/. Now we have glass and the light goes through):

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!