Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tons to get to today!

Starting with: SHOES!!!

First of all, I've decided, with your help, to gt the black booties. Turns out they run huge, so I'll pretend when I wear them I have little tiny feet.

Second of all, SAKS' NEW SHOE DEPT OPENS TOMORROW! They moved all the shoes to the 8th floor (I'm hoping they have an express elevator). The new zip code, for only the 8th floor, is 10022 (if you want to send fan mail). The shoe fashion show on the Today Show this morning was inspiring, and metallic is still in/back in for fall. Since I've already committed to the Payless booties, I'll have to skip the GORGEOUS Chanel pewter ones...but maybe for Hannukah, or before that, Thanksgiving....A, are you reading this?

OHMIGOD, just went to check the Saks website and on the front page (at least right now) there's a note to enter "Shoe" when you check out from an online purchase of any shoes and you get a limited edition designer stamp w/shoes on it. Perfect for mailing that fan mail!!! And they do have the express elevator I dreamed of...check it all out here (shld've done my due diligence...)

There was something else about shoes, but I forgot....must get coffee.

Much more later, JES

PS from later: TOTALLY forgot about the adorable cafe on 5 that my mom and I went to. Delish sandwiches and a great bar w/views of Rock Center without all the tourists (more on that later). I love the cafe colors...greys, metal, lavender and the tile was really nice too. Comfy chairs, and right next to what was then (just this Monday) the contemporary shoe dept. Wonder what it is now?

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!