Sunday, August 26, 2007

Treats Truck

This is long overdue.

On Thursday THE TRUCK was parked on 38th and 5th, just a few blocks from my office. FINALLY, I had no excuses! I grabbed (OK, so they dragged me from my desk....OK, I was willing to take a break....OK, I was desperate to go) two friends from work and ran down the street (it was humid, we walked slowly).

I got a delish rice krispie treat to share (my, myself and I split it....which is why the "lifestyle change" that should be Weight Watchers, is not 100% working out for me, myself, or I), and 4 mini cookies w/icing. They looked like sugar cookies w/that hard white icing w/those obnoxious round sprinkles (who invented those, they just hurt and don't even taste...is that what people in the mid-west mean when they say "jimmies" those stupid hurty ball things(stop giggling)?). However, they were sugar/butter cookies w/the perfect cupcake/cake/from a jar(but made from scratch to taste perfect) icing and only a few of those stupid round sprinkles.

HEAVEN!

And the best part: I'm all about singing up for things. I'd fill out anything and live for the stampy cards at Hale & Hearty. Anyway...so they have stampy cards, but the stampy part (not the part they hole punch w/a flower(love it!) but the thing they punch out of, is a truck! BRILLIANT! They really thought this through and since everyone knows "it's the little things" this one little thing(the truck as stampy card) really impressed me.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!