Thursday, August 30, 2007

Truth or Dare?

Truth? Ever spent the night in jail?
Dare? Want to spend the night in jail?

Either way the answer is yes! Normally I only post abt NYC, but since I was born in Boston, went to college there and just LOVE the city I'll include this. (I'll also sometimes post abt MD or DC, (MD is Maryland, not Montana or Morth Dakota...there are people that stupid in our country...I'll spare you the Miss South Carolina video, but it should go here ___).

Check out this slide show of a "new" hotel in Boston.

OK I can't resist, but it's only because my favorite part is Slater (didn't want to link to this bc you all should really know who I mean, but just in case you're not generation X/Y/Z/whatever) trying not to crack up at the end and my other favorite part is that Aimee Teegarden, the judge asking the question, is on Friday Night Lights, my favorite show.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!