Tuesday, August 28, 2007

When I whine I sound like Cartman

This is one of the most hysterical shows on TV. I wasn't always a fan of cartoons for grown-ups, mostly bc I adore the cartoons of my youth...all those Saturday AM shows...Gummy Bears (I have a stuffed Cubbi..the pink one, and I can name them in age order w/the appropriate color...I can also tie a cherry stem in a know with my tongue, but that's not very Saturday morning....), Smurfs (LOVE them) (also you have to know the villains, so far we have Duke Igthorn (who looked just like my very sweet piano teacher!) and Gargamel with his cat Azriel), Snorks (which, I'm embarrassed to admit only made sense after I went SNORKeling on my honeymoon),TMNT (which were a bit later, but my brother (the blog creator) is 6 years younger, so I got all his cartoons too...like He-Man(I had the biggest crush, look at his face!)/She-ra and (something abt slime and a rat named Splinter in TMNT, and obviously Skeletor was the villain in He-Man)). What else? Umm, Strawberry Shortcake (once saw a movie called something like Strawberry Shortcake Takes Manhattan, anyone know what this is?), My Little Pony (was the cartoon or the toy first? ps. the site says for "more than 20 years." Is that a long time?)

Ok, the above is frighteningly how my brain works...What this post is supposed to be about is South Park and the continuation of the series. Yipee!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!