Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wine, Dine, & Design

I love DWR. I love wine (I've finally branched into red but I still don't know what kind I like unless A orders...I don't think it's pathetic and that as a liberated woman I should order for myself. I really really don't. It makes him feel very important and I like to need to need him. Plus, I just can't remember everything, gosh!). I love food (too much recently).

So this is the perfect event for me. I also love downtown.

Dining, Wine and Design at DWR
Sample wines from around the world while test driving chairs
September 5th, 5-7pm (and every Wednesday through September 26)
DWR NYC - Tribeca Studio, 124 Hudson St, 212.219.2217

I've been wanting to go to a DWR event for ages, but now that my apt is done I can't being myself to go and dream about what else I can have.

Oooo, Just saw this new addition: Wine, Food, Design and a SALE!
DWR Wine and Design
Up to 15% off when you buy six or more matching or mixed seating
Through October 1st
Tribeca Studio, 124 Hudson St., 212.219.2217

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!