Wednesday, August 15, 2007

WW, otherwise known as "The Watch"

I've been on and off Weight Watchers for a while now...Yes, I KNOW it's supposed to be a life style change, but I wasn't ready to commit then, or the other 2 times.

My freaking vitamins even have points. I KNOW they're "like" candy, but as long as I'm getting my RDA I'm gonna eat them however I want. Plus, I pretend they're like Smarties...ya know, eat one and your smart. Eat a Nerd and ....

So this is a public annoucement that I'm BACK ON IT. Ignoring most of what I had for lunch today. I'm not gonna post about it too often...I don't wanna be the fat-ish girl posting about being gross and complain-y and doing nottihng about it...plus, who really wants to hear it, but I figure if you all know I HAVE to stay on it.

No matter how many times I ask A to not let me eat stuff, he never listens. Alas...

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!