Friday, September 14, 2007

Brilliant for anyone who saves magazines...

I rip out pages, or just entire sections of magazines...why should I carry around a pound of ads when I can just take the articles I want, toss them in my bag and then toss those pages in the trash when I'm done? Exactly! (I also rip out all the cardboardy pages before I start reading...ya know all those pages that make the magazine even heavier and have the perfume or the samples attached? I HATE those pages!)

So, this table really solves the problem, like when our parents and grandparents saved old Life magazines, or when I saved National Geographic....you never know when you'd get an assignment on some topic....plus, there was no Internet when I was doing reports....My freshman year of college was the first year Brandeis had email and it was some ridiculous long thing w/ #s and letters, not just your name...

Here is the review of the table from Best Bets of NYMag:
Editorial Control
BY RIMA SUQI
If you're like a lot of New Yorkers we know, you hang on to your magazines for months and months, yet storing them all remains a dilemma. Those stacks piled up in the bathroom? Not pretty. Satina Turner has designed a clever solution: a table that doubles as a very stylish magazine rack. Just drop the magazines in the slots and voilĂ ! The spines face out, so you'll always know which pub you're reaching for. Plus, the flat surface makes for a perfectly functional coffee table.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!