Friday, September 28, 2007

Don't spend enough time downtown?

Haven't gotten your fill of hipster yet this summer? Summer? It's almost October! I know, but in NYC it's been hot and frizzy (I had to stop and buy an emergency hair clip this morning, FYI - the Sephora on 42nd btwn Grand Central(there's extra streets over there) and 5th does not have "accessories" so I went to Laila Rowe(sp?) and got an adorable(I think) clip w/a "crystal" on it. I have it in black too and I got one for lamereubu. Anyways, it matches my new higher-waisted wide-leg jeans and my brown tie neck top from H&M under my white cardi from H&M (neither of which are from the new one that just opened across the street from my office) and my brown wedge ON shoes... I'm a bargain shopper with expensive tastes...it's OK bc I'm wearing diamonds.

Wait, what was I talking about? Oh yeah, downtown and summer. Normally street fairs are a summer-only event, however, since it is just the beginning of Fall and it feel like summer, for today at least, there's one more street fair to mention. Where downtown? East 4th Street between the Bowery and 2nd Avenue in the LES. It's gonna be FAB (Fourth Arts Block) so you all should go.

Tangent much? oy!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!