Monday, September 10, 2007

Events that need to happen in NYC!

You should all know by now that MD and VA are two totally separate places! Growing up in MD I can tell you that they are so separate there's even a river (the Potomac, where I'm from...the town, not the river) that runs right through them (through DC really, well thru MD and VA at Great Falls where you can hike and picnic and go on field trips and bike(if you know how)) anyway...

So when I read that not only is this event not happening in NY (the current center of the universe) or even MD (the only other option), but in VA, I was hesitant to even post it. For those of you who don't know from DelMarVa(DELaware, MARyland and Virginina (see they can't even do the first few letter abbreviation thing right!)(VA did give us the 1st 5 presidents which is historically interesting, depending on how you feel about history.....and presidents), it's like the NY Tri-State and MD:VA::NY:NJ.

However, my love of Starbucks (no river between me and mine on 3rd Ave) couldn't let me let this one go by.

Check out the Starbucks Coffee Festival. Maybe it will come to NY and if not, who wants it anyway? (my hand is up and waving in that annoying-kid-in-class way)

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!