Thursday, September 27, 2007

Every single thing we put in our mouths was....

chocolate? no
parmesan? close, but no
artichoke? getting warmer....

DELICIOUS!!!

Morandi was FANTASTIC! Hot and sweaty, but the chef can't control the weather...

We got the artichoke special, but I wld've been just as pleased (I'm sure) w/the fried artichokes or the artichokes w/lemon and parmesan.

Instead I got the hand-rolled spaghetti w/lemon & parmesan. It was the perfect little amt and was delish!

We split the appetizer special artichoke and also the tuna, salmon and other kind of fish carpaccio (which is really sashimi in an Italian resto) with capers (which, luckily easily slid off) and some other green sauce thing. Also, excellent! Everything tasted 100% fresh, and not oh, that day fresh, but like they JUST that second made it all.

The hazelnut chocolate cake with HOME MADE whipped cream, not that spray garbage, was delish too and I wld've tried many other desserts....obviously.

My friend loved her seafood dish and we split a very nice bottle of Riesling (It was really hot out!).

I can't wait to go back soon!!!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!