Friday, September 21, 2007

Fashion Week

I know it's over in NY but just wait until February when they start showing Fall fashions. I know, Feb is before Spring and they just showed Spring, but that's how they do it!

Anyways, MUCH more importantly. I hate to jinx it, but...the manager of the Aspen J.Mendel who has become a special friend (Andrew and I and my mom went the day after I got engaged and had champagne with her and she just helped me get the most supertacular-out-of-control-over-the-top-gorgeous-perfection of a coat for my 30th BDAY and we had more champagne (they just have Tattinger in the back for special occasions....)) invited me and my mom (if she can come up) to the J.MENDEL SHOW at FASHION WEEK FEBRUARY 2008 (I chose to highlight that in flat grey, the color my name will be monogrammed into my coat, squeal!). I almost threw-up I was so excited...and also to get ready for all the skinny model-y people there. Now I can be one of the people who wears the designer to the show. I really will have a heart attack if I go. I can't even stand it! Plus, it'd be what, like an hour or two? I cld take a long lunch and be back in the office, like Cinderella (without the evil stepsisters or step-mother), since the tents are across the street from my office.

Click on http://www.jmendel.com/ then "boutique" on the bottom, then "Aspen", and picture me in the chairs w/my champagne.

Really 100% out of control! Whoopdie f-ing do!!!!! It's totally gorg!

Yeah, yeah, I understand why people are against fur, but the coat is really stunning!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!