Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Lord & Taylor - COUPON!!!!

Finally, the first L&T coupon of the fall (see below "PRINT SPECIAL OFFERS"). Shop now, shop later(with more coupons that are sure to come). Need any sweaters? anything grey? booties? I didn't read the fine print since I always choose things that aren't on sale, but my list right now is:
  • a shirt to wear under a few jumpers (and that's dresses, not sweaters in England) with some "interest" at the neck/sleeves.
  • new shoes for work (1"-1.5" heel) in black and brown (to replace my beloved Banana cut-out shoes).
  • new flats in black and brown (to replace my crumbling flats from Shelley's in London, purchased 3 weeks before my wedding over 2.5 years ago) Suede wld be nice since I've been able to wear them all seasons, but I'm flexible (not so, my shoes).

Any and all suggestions are welcome. I may post a poll or two for help.

 

Until then, happy shopping, JES



----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Lord & Taylor <lord&taylor@lordandtaylor.net>
To: jestillman@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2007 1:25:18 AM
Subject: All About Style - Fall 2007

 

_
Add lord&taylor@lordandtaylor.net to your address book. To view an online version click here

 
All About 
 
 
 
 Fashion Fall 2007 FALL IS 
 
 
 
 ALL ABOUT...
Print Special 
 
 
 
 Offers


No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!