Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Planes, Trains and Automobiles....

for me this week.

Train home to MD. Flight to Aspen. Driving around wherever.

Looking forward to my trips and to celebrating the holidays with my family.

Not looking forward to not having Internet(why is this capitalized by spellcheck? WHY?) all the time. Blogging will most likely be slow, if at all, the next week and one half (I'd always rather write week and a half but apparently that's wrong). I'm back on 100% next weekend.

Happy New Year to those who celebrate (my adorable doorman didn't seem to know what I was talking about when I need a cab for my HEAVY suitcase. I forgive him. He's SO cute) and happy normal week (although perhaps not in NYC, I know my building is about 80% Jewish and won't allow work to be done....even if your kitchen is being renovated and you have no place for your holiday meal....trust me) to those who don't.

Miss you already,
JES

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!