Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Things to do in November 2007

3rd: Museum of Natural History exhibit H2O: Water=Life exhibit opens. I still wanna see Mythic Creatures, but someone won't go with me...aren't boy supposed to like monsters and stuff? Who are his parents!?


7th: Just one of the reasons people are saying Britney was craptastic: Sarah Silverman is at Carnegie Hall as part of the New York Comedy Festival. I LOVE her.


23rd: Visit the origami tree at the Museum of Natural History. COOL! Origami is just fun!


24th: Wish you could tap dance? I was horrific. OK at ballet and jazz, but really tragic at tap, so I can really appreciate a good tapper. How do they do thong wing things? Want to see the best? or at least the fastest? James Devine, the world's fastest tap dancer, as certified by Guinness will be at the New Victory Theater. He can tap 38 taps per second. I think he's a robot.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!