Tuesday, September 11, 2007

West Siders!

Columbus Avenue is having a street fair on the 16th.

I just went to the 3rd ave street fair and had corn on the cob....it was the healthiest option. The butter was delicious too! I avoided the plants, underwear and socks...and make-up. LOVE Street Fairs!

Can't wait for San Gennaro...I can get a deep fried oreo and zeppoles and pizza and kick a** at the cross bow again. Yup, this little girl from Potomac, MD can shoot a cross bow AND GET A BULLS-EYE! Yup, I scared the big italian guys on the street. They figured, "she must be a cop!" I'd like to thank, Valley Mill Camp and Pocono Highland Camps for their excellent archery and riflery classes that I went to. I skipped boating and tennis (I was horrible) and did some awesome arts and crafts (always my choice for "optionals" which was right after "rest hour" which looking back was the entire summer!). And another rambling post comes to an end. I do have a pix of that bulls-eye. I'll find it and post it.

FOUND IT:

hmm, where is that sweater?

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!