Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I collected bandaids

not used ones...eeeewwww, just ones w/cool designs. They're all over the hutch on my desk in MD.

Anyways, I was stupid I shld've collected kisses (I did that later, but that's not blog appropriate [M/D, just kidding, I never did that, eeeewwww]). I mean THESE kisses. Looks like that little girl beat me to it!

Hmmm, gotta get me some of those crunchy caramel ones. YUMMMMY.

THANK GOD they just opened a Walgreens near my apt. They have the best selection. When I'm buying exciting things like TP and energy efficient light bulbs (fine A bought those) and eye make-up remover I peruse the stuff they leave for impulse shoppers like me. They have every flavor of everything. Not just twix, but peanut butter/caramel/skor/snickers flavor....in my dreams.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!