Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's open! It's here! YIPEE! RUN don't walk!

This news makes my day better. Why it needs to be made better in a moment.

MARIEBELLE CHOCOLATE STORE OPENED ON MADISON AVE! Not just anywhere either, between 65th and 66th! I LIVE ON 66th! Not near Madison (altho I did for abt 2 months during bathroom renovation, but whatever). Heaven on earth has come to the UES.

Here is everything you need to know: MarieBelle

This part especially stuck out: "Each of our Tea Salons can be reserved for private events. The elegantly appointed rooms are perfect for your next shower or small gathering."
Bridal or Baby shower anyone?

Anyways, after having the entire NYC fire squad (or whatever they are) on my block this morning (including adorable firemen) for no reason, not even the doorman(also adorable) knew what was going on, then going to the tailor and seeing the evil witch who is the head of the career center at BLS, I refuse to lessen this blog by writing her name. I loath her! Anyway, she was SO rude to the tailor I was in shock, which just 100% confirmed that it was her and her stupid dog I've seen wandering around my happy 'hood. I didn't want to believe any condo/co-op board wld allow evil to live in their building. Then the cleaning lady called...which meant I got to talk to the doorman again(yipee) because I forgot to leave her the key. What? I have paper towels and dish soap! I can't remember everything all the time!

But then, I got to work and saw the email from my friend MarieBelle and all was well again. Sigh.

Maybe the heavenly-ness of MarieBelle can turn the evil that remains nameless (she's like Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetle....) into a melted pool of witch goop. And in other movie news, Dirty Dancing was on last night. Is it wrong to cry when he leaves in the dust even when you know he'll come back and they'll do the lift and Kellerman's will close and Robbie will get what's coming to him? No, i didn't think so. A and I almost broke up when he thought it would be a good idea to talk to me when Patrick was doing his solo part on the floor, ya know, right before the group of dirty dancers starts dancing towards the stage...right before THE LIFT. I explained that sometimes people we love still love each other even if THEY SHOULD NEVER EVER TALK EVER DURING THE LAST 5 MINUTES OF DIRTY DANCING! I need to have a long talk w/his mother!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!