Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lots to get to today...

1st. Is your purse a pain? We all know you can't have enough.

Sometimes I still like to look @ the diagrams of my closet (not only bc I love blueprints and floor plans) because there's a special place for "small handbags" AKA the bags you hold like this [picture A (or any boy you know) holding his hand folded in half clutching a Clutch bag. He was trying to tell me what to wear to my surprise 30th Bday party. THANKS AGAIN GUYS! I have the greatest friends!!! And yeah, I'm 30. I have grey hair and wrinkles and look at anti-aging stuff at Duane Reade/Walgreens/CVS/Peoples (anyone remember Peoples?)].

Ok, so really, does your purse hurt your back, shoulder, inner-elbow (elbow pit?) [speaking of, I actually had to go to the Dr abt that. My arm was getting numb from holding my bag in the crook of my arm(?) and I didn't know that that was why. It was scary. Dr said to get a new bag (umm, can you write that on a prescription pad so I can frame it and hang it in my dressing room in my new house that I don't have yet?). I also sleep w/my arm bent which didn't help. So ladies, if this happens to you, go to the Dr, but you might just need a shoulder bag. I wld never blame my black epi-leather alma that I got the day I got engaged. It's not her fault. Now she's for special occasions only and I schlep around my 9West crinkle-patent leather tote that's a copy of something but I don't know (or care) what.]

OHMIGOD, can I please just get to the point!? blah blah blah there's a NYTimes article abt big bags being full of stuff and too heavy...here it is: When Your Purse is a Pain

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!