Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Love peanut butter?

Who doesn't (unless you're allergic)? It's fun, often retro, and just freaking yummy! Any flavor. I try to stay away from the too natural ones w/the oil on the top (A, are you hearing me!?). I prefer my oil already mixed in...trick me, hide it, whatever, I don't want to see it. Also, I prefer crunchy, but I like stuff in my food, I don't enjoy plain vanilla anything, I need NY Superfudge Chunk and Everything But The ...


Anyways, Peanut Butter & Co, a store/resto in NY devoted to all things peanut butter, has made limited edition peanut butter cups! You can pre-order mine and have them in time for Thanksgiving! What that's not a gift-y holiday? Forget you then. Next friend in line? Yes, you, order my peanut butter cups please. I said please! Fine, I'll get them for myself and I'm NOT SHARING!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!