Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sad to report this inside scoop...

Anyone with friends in Boston needs to know this. Anyone who's ever lived and shopped in Boston needs to know this.

It is with great sadness that I report the eventual closing of all Jasmine Sola locations. I KNOW! It's horrible.

Apparently their merchandise was just too widely priced...like Forever 21 prices on some jewelry and then next to that a $500 sweater coat....They are owned by NY & Co and that company decided (morons) to close the Jasmin Sola stores.

Work people: ya know that brown coat I tried to wear as a dress? the brown shiny one? that's from Jasmin Sola

Alas, another FAB location of great deals and great fashion, and great shoes, and get memories, will be no longer.

Sigh.

Worth a trip for the closing sales?

PS. This is not public knowledge yet. I'm just full of interesting info (thanks to people I work with with book club connections...People, this is why we should all be in book clubs! It's all about the networking! Reading, getting smarter, shopping, it's all related. Is it wrong to take a taxi to work so that my commute is longer so I can read my book? I don't do that I'm just taking a survey)

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!