Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The BIG Lebowski

I LOVE this movie. The first time I saw it, when I was abroad in London, I laughed so hard I cried. When I saw it again at home it was still funny, but maybe it was the company I saw it with the 1st time. If you told me then that I'd marry someone who'd been on the bowling team (yes, it's true. I admit it for him and am embarrassed for myself) and that I'd call him "Dude," I would not have believed you, but now it all makes sense. Alas, there's no swinging from the ceiling or whatever happened in the f-'ed up scene.

Just go see it or rent it or netflix it. I laughed so hard I cried.


FILMThe Big Lebowski (1998)

When
Thur Nov 22 (midnight)
Where
Landmark Sunshine (143 E Houston St, 212.330.8182)
Price
$10.75
Details
Event Info
Note: There are additional midnight screenings on Fri Nov 23 and Sat Nov 24.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!