Saturday, November 24, 2007

Lip Blams...just in time for the winter driness

I've noticed recently LOTS of lip balm sets. Lip balm, lip gloss, lip stuff, whatever you call it...you'll need some soon. Like when the building turns the heat on and you don't really notice until you wake up in the morning and your lips hurt. Because of the dryness people, stop it!

Here are the few I've seen or told friends about.

Kiehls
Mac
Bigelow - This is awesome and according to BFF Bridal (and myself ... I always agree with my BFF) it's perfect for the bathroom at your wedding or just 2d or 3d home...or fractional)

There are bound to be more...I'm not even breaking the seal on the Sephora website, but these are my current faves. I don't even wear lip gloss, my hair sticks to it.

UPDATE: Found another one: E.L.F. Cosmetics Holiday Grab Bag for $50. You can really choose anything, or 50 of something or 50 of anything or 50 lip glosses and they are received in a jar. check out www.eyeslipsface.com for more info.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!