Monday, November 19, 2007

Ready, Set, GOoooooooooo!

Shopping season has officially begun! I'm not waiting for Friday, I'm not setting my alarm to get up and win a huge TV or get a gift bag. I've got my coupons ready and I'll be online.

Really though I'll be in MD w/my fam eating (as usual) and relaxing.

For those of you in NYC use this map. I won't use it for Christmas Window watching (who can stand the lines and the tourists?) and really I know where all the stores are and you're INSANE if you think walking down 5th Ave is a good idea from now until Jan 3. However, it's a good map. Print it out, give it to your house guests and get them out of there! Tell them to stop at Crate and Barrel and pick you up the perfect hostess gift, or they could buy this and make them for you (OHMIGOD!).

OK, must get off the C&B food site!

HAPPY SHOPPING! I mean it from the bottom of my heart!!!!!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!