Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Another London Import...

I'd rather go to London to get my TopShop because that way not everyone else will have it.

Space NK, however, is a wonderful addition. Their stores in London were fun, like shopping in a candy store is fun. When I lived in London I didn't yet know my sister-in-law, but I can imagine now that she would LOVE this store! ps. I LOVE being able to say "when I lived in London" as I sit in my sample sale Theory sweater, editor pants, banana shoes and spanx socks. I think everyone I know as seen my in this outfit. It's like an old friend. I've purchased countless pairs of the same pants bc they just work for me. I've had the same black shoes re-soled countless times and I get new heels put on quarterly. I just purchased more spanx because they're perfect and I wear them almost every day. I remember looking at the potions in Lamere's bathroom wondering how she knew what she wanted and how she could possibly decide which lipstick/eyeshadow/moisturizer was good for her. I remember her telling me I would understand one day and that you just have to keep trying things until you find what works for you. I don't feel super hot today (the vicks inhaler sent a shock to my brain via my sinuses) but this outfit works and I know that my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer is good for me and I'm still working on the eye shadow...Bobbi Brown is good for now. I'm still learning.

Maybe if I go to the simultaneous parties at the 2 Space NK locations in NYC I can do some further research and feel like I'm back in London.
WHEN: Wed, Dec 12 from 6-9pm [RSVP by 12/11]
LOCALE: 99 Greene St [212-508-0616] AND 217 Columbus Ave [212-508-0854]
FUN STUFF: Go for skincare consults, talk to experts, have chocolate and champagne and get a goodie bag while supplies last!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!