Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Are you a runner?

I don't have the energy either. I did love cheering on a friend at the NYC Marathon this year. Go Team Little Feat!!! You can see some pictures on the right...the brown shirts are the team colors.

If you love to travel and love to run why not do both? No need to take a bus tour when there's City Running Tours. Take a run in NY, San Diego, Chicago or DC. Perfect for a business traveler who "never gets to see the city they travel to."

You have to buy tickets in advance and you run w/a trained guide and runner. Not sure if they're a trained runner or if they "run like a girl" which, as I witnessed at the Marathon is better than a lot of boys out there. Women can better accessorize and thus, have the right outfits, water-bottle-belts, snack bars, etc....I'm not demeaning women w/the "run like a girl" comment. Someone I know and love who occasionally reads this walks like a little ballerina sometimes, but he's cute so I overlook it. He also runs like a grown-up in Central Park which is more than I do, so no matter how you run, good for you!!! Why not do it with a guide, run that is.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!