Thursday, December 6, 2007

I know I'm all about PERSONALIZATION

There are SO many options and so far I think these are the best.



Of course F.A.O. Schwarz has the bestest, tip topiest and coolest things. They'll take too long to be the perfect 8th Hannukah gift or even to be under the tree but save these ideas for BDAYS and the next dance recital!

They've got Make Your Own: Tutu (one of my top 2 faves), Monster, DOLL HOUSE (my other fave), Teddy Bear, Wood Puzzle, Maclaren Stroller, Doll, Comic Book and Become a Fashion Designer.



AWESOME!!!!



Check them all out here.



  • Your kid a ballerina, your wife always want to be? Hello, personalized Tutu!!!

  • Your kid afraid of monsters? Let them make their own to scare away the others.

  • Always wanted a mini version of your summer house to play with in the winter? Want to test the new color scheme on a smaller scale? Make your own Doll House!

  • Build-A-Bear too "mall" for you? (ps. still waiting for my surprise party/gift card to build-a-bear. I'm NOT kidding. It's freaking the coolest thing I've ever seen.) If you want to go up-scale make a Steiff bear online. PS. My Dad gets me teddy bears for special occasions. What? Who cares if I'm 30. He's still my dad. They're fluffy and cute and personalized. So the one I got when I had appendicitis has a bandage exactly where the little bear appendix would have been. ADORABLE! He used to get me tall thin porcelain faced dolls when I was sick as a kid(not often but when I was sick it was BAD) and now I get short, stuffed furry animals. So my hormones changed. He could've been more subtle. (just kidding dad, you know i love the bears!)

  • Your kid an artiste? have them draw a picture and turn it into a puzzle. Adorable and it will keep them occupied. (N.B. I don't have kids so depending on age they might eat the pieces. You know your kids.) Plus, it will exercise their mind (and possibly yours).

  • Sick of the Bugaboos ALL OVER THE PLACE? Want something unique for your perfect angel? Make yourself (and them) and custom stroller. You want them to have everything. You might as well start with the best!
  • I know American Girl is all the rage. But the old school standard will always be Madame Alexander. Have her make your little prince(ss) the doll of their dreams. I once got a stuffed doll w/my face as the doll's face. Literally, it was a picture of me. CREEPY. I was younger and cute, but creepy. DOLL

  • Your kid want to be a super hero? Do you? Make your own Marvel Comic Book. Think different heroes should fight different bad guys? Do it. Make a series. Who knows, maybe one day someone famous will play you on the big screen.

  • Did you play with Fashion Plates as a kid? You know those interchangeable plates that you'd then rub pencil/crayon over to make the pictures come out? Obsessed with Project Runway. Get this for yourself and be a fashion designer for real!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!