Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Miss UrbanFetch and Kozmo?

You know, those awesome, fast, delivery services in NYC?

Alas, they're gone. UrbanFetch is still a delivery service, but corporate only. Or else bike messengers just carry the bags around.

There's a new option. Their website doesn't thrill me, but you can get H&H bagels and milk and juice, so if you have an unexpected sleepover, you can get breakfast no problem.

Here's their site w/all the info you'll need. They also delivery newspapers. Why, don't the doormen do that? No, ANY newspaper apparently. Still I think you can do that on your own....but I haven't done any background research.

Try it for yourselves and let me know how it is. With Freshdirect and my type A plan aheadness, we rarely have a food/milk/juice/newspaper shortages, although one never knows what can happen...

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!