Thursday, January 3, 2008

HAPPY 2008!

Here we all are. The year my friends and I are officially IN OUR 30s. Hello grey hair. Hello less collagen. Hello knowing who your true life-time friends are. Hello wondering if you really can get a tummy tuck and C-section at the same time. Hello wondering if you're ever too old to shop at Express and Forever 21...ya know, just for the basics.

Hello 2008. I had a random dream last night abt some guy I went to middle school with that I didn't even have a crush on. What's that about? I tried to google him and found nothing. Arg!

Planning to get to lots of stuff this week..um, it's Thursday. Redo- planning to get to lots of stuff ASAP. I'm away again next week in Aspen (I know Mariah was already there and Heidi and Seal but the Stillmans like the slopes (and shops) to themselves!) to spa and ski some more, so hopefully I'll get to all my updates in the next few days.

I just got back from Mt. Snow, VT where A and I stayed in a condo w/friends and skied like pros. She's my friend from law school and he's my friend from Bdeis so the Jewish-Geo was a little overwhelming. Her friend from UMass was there w/her husband and the UMass friend's friend was there w/his girlfriend. It was a great time!!! Looking forward to going back next year! Here's a pix of the celebration. I think the tiaras say it all!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!