Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I "used to" collect band-aids

If I find myself in Walgreens/Duane Reade/CVS/etc and I see a new kind I hold back but secretly desperately want to add the fun new cartoony design to my collection. I have some great ones!

Anyways, I don't realy collect anything now, in college it was candles (VERY unique), in grade school it was stickers (oilys and puffys still rock!) and charms (remember those? my fav was the baby bottle you cld drink from!), forever I've collected crystals...not the new agey kind, but the Swarovski type...like figurines, etc...I even had a bride and groom as my wedding cake topper.

Anyways, (I think that's the idea paragraph starter...and makes me sound uber-intelligent) I just saw these online (in Daily Candy): Make Your Own Bandaids
The full name is Ouchies: hide your wound, not your style. I could've used these today after my dr's appt!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!