Thursday, January 3, 2008

Skinny is the new Non-Fat

After reading an aritcle about words and phrases that are OVER (including ___ is the new __) and realizing I was jumped by a member of GNO on the Sbucks Skinny Latte line I feel compelled to out myself.


1. I don't care what the article says (and wld post a link but I can't find it right now because forgetting is the new remembering).

2. I don't have to know everything about Sbucks first. It's ok. I get free coffee at work anyways so spending $ on something that's 3 WW pts is just silly. Altho a 3 pt Skinny Mocha Latte sounds OK to me...for a treat.


Don't be fooled. I'm not back on WW until after Aspen. I have been gyming it up more...like yesterday and today (if i go today). I think my new locker there will make all the difference. I can get a caboodle and pimp it out w/all new shampoo/facial cleaners/exfoliants/hair brush/moisturizer/etc....Plus, my shin muscles still hurt from ski(boots)ing. Apparently it's VT law to have the saftey bar but not a foot rest! Stupid Green Mountain drinking people!


Oh, the point (Dad wld say: Land the plane JES), is that there are new drinks at Sbucks!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!