Monday, January 14, 2008

You Hoooo...

Here I am! I know, you thought I'd disappeared forever!

Not to worry, everyone's (me really) been so busy lately with the winding up of the holidays and vacations, etc....I'M BACK!

MD was great, my few days in NY (at work) were nice and Aspen, as always, was FAB. It's like that nursery rhyme, the Skier, the Jeweler and the Gallery Owner, oh wait, it's the butcher, the baker and the candle stick maker. Either way it was great! I'm already wearing my new sweater (again!).

There was record snow but OF COURSE I couldn't ski. I'm the one that fell on my way off the freaking plane. No fun face-plant story for me...I bit it on the ramp. I hadn't even touched foot to soil yet! The adorable man who I tried to not stare at the entire 25 min flight asked how I was...I was the 1st one off the plane. Anyways, I'm still a bit bruised but I'm a trooper.

More news and shopping info and fun NYC events coming soon.

Missed you guys!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!