Monday, March 10, 2008

I didn't forget!

I didn't mean to give you the news and dissapear again! Work has been
outofcontrol busy! I was speaking @ the Bar and then there have been people
in and out and I'm in charge of training, then we got a HUGE order and
everyone was working all weekend! So... I get home and just want to veg.

Saw The Other Boleyn Girl yesterday and LOVED the book but the movie lacked
heat and according to the boys I saw it w/ a more 'adult' rating...boys
will be boys!

started this on my way to work, finishing on my way home.

Truly one of the best parts of being preggo is not even thinking low-fat. I
mean, yeah, we're all so conditioned, I think it but then get to say no
....full-fat string cheese/yogurt/etc. Still can only drink skim...anything
else is too thick! Totally showing, even if other ppl think I look
bloated. Bloated ppl can wear normal pants.

Glad to be busy (and useful) at work, but wld love a little
downtime...guess that's what home is for...

more soon, JES
___
JESS- sent from phone

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!