Friday, March 21, 2008

Ok, Here we go, FINALLY!

So you know that whole time I was MIA? I was saving stuff to post but then too much time went by and then, well ya know, time just get away from us. So I'm going to try to post some things today and clean out my yahoo mailbox!

Let's start with the grosses thing I've ever seen, besides that couchdress. Anyone that gets Daily Candy KIDS will have seen this, but ICK! Fine, I don't have kids yet and I'm sure my mom and my friends who are mom's picked plenty of boogers but this is just too gross:

Apparently there's a filter so you're not actually getting the boogers in your mouth, but really, is this what I have to look forward to? Many hours of torturous music? I've already said NO BARNEY or DORA. My kid can learn Spanish from Sesame Street or the bodega owner on the corner. I'll love my kid, but I'm not big on sing alongs. Note: see this blog in 1 year for a video of me and J.H.S. at our weekly Mommy and Me Sing Along Music Class.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!