Monday, May 19, 2008

Phew! Some other brilliant mother came up with this!

I know, I shouldn't be thinking about this yet...since I should just be enjoying when everyone else around me drinks while I'm in pregnant bliss.

However, a friend who JUST last week had her baby was been wanting the baby out so she could have a drink. I think this is the PERFECT baby gift!

Like a breathalizer for breast-milk. You go out w/your girlfriends and leave the baby w/dad, just for once, and you come home, baby's crying and YOU are the only one that can feed her/him. What do you do? Worry you'll get your kid drunk (which I'm pretty sure is medically impossible via boob-milk but I'm not a Dr), or whip out MILK SCREEN?

I know! I should do the commercials! Not sure JHS is camera ready just yet...

I can tell you I'm loving the overly sweetened Mojito Lemonade at Cosi...if it's all I can have now, no one will stop me! Don't worry, it's just lemonade!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!