Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Platinum Babies

So, any of you could've been on Platinum Weddings? Really? Well A and I could've been, I watch and I'm not impressed. I'm not bragging, our wedding just 100% ROCKED and was GORGEOUS and PERFECT and AMAZING!

Almost 3 years later, little JHS is also PERFECT, AMAZING and GORGEOUS and ROCKS, but...is her life Platinum? Even as a new mother in new mother bliss (and some wine to aid the bliss) I'm not sure....in this economy is anyone?

Well, I'm already TiVo-ing this new show that doesn't exist yet...

Know Platinum Weddings? Here's Platinum Babies!!!! I so DESPERATELY want to be one it, know people on it, not care about anyone on it, be totally above it, but watch it all the time. Are they serious on BabyLuxe? Marie Antoinette Baby Showers???? OK, must admit, we did get a sterling Tiffany's piggy bank (XOXO you know who) and hair brush and rattle/teether, but I didn't ask for them and we also got fabulous clothes from Macy's that she wears non-stop and the most adorable gold-flecked dress from Old Navy(picked that one out myself online), so...we're frugal but fabulous. Know anyone Perfect and Platinum, forward them this link....

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!