Monday, August 31, 2009

Now LAUNCHING!

No, not a new line from some designer + Target or + H&M....did I mention I took severance? In the past year we've all heard so many new ways to say, lost my job, was let go, took severance, etc ...While there's no reason to be blunt or rude, we all know what you mean. We ALL know someone who has been effected: single, married, pregnant, men, women, new moms, anyone, everyone.

With that in mind + my experience reviewing 1000s of resumes and interviewing countless candidates I've started Attorney's Counsel: Does Your Resume Rise to the Bar?


Attorney's Counsel will do it all: write your resume, edit your already existing resume from top to bottom, tailor your resume for a specific position, and review your resume to suggest changes you should make on your own when you are ready. Our goal is simple. We will help you get the interview!

Your resume alone, however, will not get you the job. You need to interview effectively. Attorney's Counsel will work with you to generate answers to relevant questions, confirm that your presentation is professional, and give you the confidence to tell a potential employer why you are the best candidate for the job.

We will also draft your professional biography should you need one for publication.

Feel free to let me know what you think! I'm happy to be back and I look forward to working with you!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!