Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Booties

Had to return red patent leather shoes to Payless (my secret shoe store...I swear, I bought a pair of shoes there in high school and they latest forever. My perfect shoes from Banana, only a few yrs old that, I have in black and brown (they're that perfect!) are falling apart. I don't want to talk about it and anyone at work that points it out is in trouble.) today at lunch (and do a birthday errand...you'll see) and I saw the booties below in black and grey. They don't look cheap and I just can't commit to the whole bootie thing for fall. These would look cute with tights and a dress, right? right?

Like this: (the outfit is "in theory" it was the best I could do under pressure to show off the booties, booties booties booties)

1 comment:

Jobove - Reus said...

very very good blog, congratulations
regard from Catalonia Spain
thank you

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!