Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Life Cycles

I've noticed that my interests change as my life changes. Duh, right? But in looking over my old posts on Yahoo I can clearly see that during my wedding year there were a ton of posts about wedding related info: stationery, favors, dress sales, shower locations, etc, etc, etc. NOTE: I still have all of that info so, should anyone need ideas, suggestions, links, whatever, please get in touch. I LOVE all things wedding related.

However, my wedding is long past (April 9, 2005) and so I moved on to home decorating and renovation. Furniture, paint, organizational products, etc. I still have all of that info as well so feel free to ask about that. I LOVE all things organizational. But now that's done too (unless we buy the apt next door which is fully renovated and decorated in my head - large master suite w/rainfall shower, TWO sinks, walk-in his/hers closets, small office, vanity, SIGH)

Moving on....now I in the midst of attending 30th BDAY parties and planning my own (done with that as of today though). Need any advice on restaurants in NYC with outdoor spaces that are not on a sidewalk? Get in touch.

All that said, I saw this today and think that anyone engaged or in the wedding planning business, or anyone with an ipod should check it out - Wedding Podcast
I can always live vicariously....

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!