Friday, September 21, 2007

Back from Aspen and ready to shop!

Ok, I really did plenty of shopping there, it's like Madison Ave in 6-8 adorable square blocks, plus scenery like you can't believe. You're either walking towards THE mountain or towards RED mountain where all the HUGE houses are (but ick bc they're not ski in/out)....altho I'd like to see one, just one. The rich people house tour (they actually have one) drives you past them, but you can't go inside....alas. I'll have to suffer in the Ritz in the Highlands and eventually at the Little Nell.

Anyway, I'm back and going to try to catch-up....sorry if some of the new posts are old news....I just don't believe that no news is good news. ESPECIALLY if it's about shopping or events to go to. that said, there's a shopping event (right near my office) at the Elie Tahari Showroom (which is right below/above? the Theory Showroom), I'm almost positive you get 20%-30% off.

Check out this ad:
The Showrooms are located at 520 5th Ave between 43rd and 44th streets on the West side of the St. Go upstairs and ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!