Friday, September 21, 2007

There's lots to do in Aspen besides shop....

like EAT! I (and my mother, sorry to out you), had 2 servings of Parmesan truffle fries in 24 hours (note to self: NEVER EVER tell trainer about this blog). Actually, we each had 1 serving because we split 2 and if I recall anything about fractions (like 1/2 a lbs and you round down to the nearest round number, like 132.5lbs = 130 lbs....or is that estimating(?), which my friends and family know I'm horrible at) then I'm right about that.

Anyways, since I'll be back in NYC on Monday and have NO more room for anything else, here's some info for you guys. I've been to S'Mac, the day it opened with a trusted friend who will also, never ever tell my trainer about this blog, and it was DELISH. So here are some other mac 'n' cheese restos for you.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!