Tuesday, September 11, 2007

L'Shana Tova

I have seen 1-2 events that I'd regularly post about but they are planned for either Rosh Hashanah or Yom Kippur. Of course not all of my readership (?) ( audience(?)), is Jewish, but since this blog started (once my bro created it) as things I would want to do and since I wouldn't do them on those days I didn't post them. Trust me girls, you're not missing anything....

All that said to introduce the next item: ChocoBacon. Ok, it's fancier than that, but OH how I wished I ate bacon. I LOVE sweet/salty (chocolate covered pretzels are my fav (it bothers me when people write fave since that's not have favorite is spelled and if you're shortening the word favorite shouldn't it be fav? Like Rach for Rachel, not Rache. Altho I am guilty of vacay for vacation, but for some reason (my own) that's OK. moving on...)(oops, I also do Rae for Rachel...I bother myself apparently). really, moving on...

I like other Vosges chocolate so I'm sure I'd like this too. They also have the thick yummy hot chocolate. I'm working on a map for you guys (and the world) of NYC hot chocolate spots for fall/winter. Then I'll move on to the cupcake map, but that seems daunting.

OHMIGOD, look what I just found. Fondue pot anyone???? Registering for stuff I don't need but LOVE to use was brilliant. Thanks Liz G., you guys still have to come over for our triple!

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!