Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Not everyone in Brookyln sounds like a hoodlum(sp?)

Since my husband is from Brooklyn, I know, all too well, what people from Brooklyn sound like...some more than others, others more when they're angry (although A never gets angry so I'm just guessing).

No matter what they sound like, some really are really smart! Trust me.

If you don't believe me, go to the Brooklyn Book Festival. It's in my old law school 'hood so I can assure you it's nice. When you're done wander down Montague Street, check out 180, my old apt house, go to the Starbucks where I spent years of my life, get an ice tea/lemonade at Lassen & Hennings, check out Tango for some cute clothes, and go to the new burger place (it's upstairs in the space that used to be a coffee shop, and then 100 other things, or is that the other upstairs space....whatever). Walk all the way to the end and wander down the promenade for a gorgeous NYC view.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!