Friday, September 28, 2007

Want to see your ipod playlist live?

I mean live like "live in concert!" not live, like "how do you live like this?"

Moving on....

This little program will make it all happen for you. Plus, it's brilliant and super cool!

This is what the website says:

iConcertCal is a free iTunes plug-in that monitors your music library and generates a personalized calendar of upcoming concerts in your city.

This is the review I found on Blueprint Blog, the Martha Stewart magazine site (I like her title and the screen shot I'll try to post here):

iLove It!
Posted by Shira, Editorial Assistant, Art
I’ve long declared that if the surgeon general deemed it safe to implant my iPod in my body, I would get that sucker put in there pronto. As a total music junkie and quasi tech geek, I snagged an iPod about two weeks after they were born into the Apple family. In the five-plus years since, I’ve filled up numerous iPods, discovered new artists, and seen some incredible live shows as a result.
But now my musical universe is even better thanks to my discovery of iConcertCal. Plug this free software download into your iTunes library and it will bring up local tour dates for the artists you listen to and provide links to online ticket vendors (you can nix musicians you don't quite enjoy to the level of shelling out for a live show). Plus, you can sync it with iCal and then load that onto your iPod. It’s this whole cyclical wonder that keeps you totally in the loop about who’s coming to town. Rock on.

No comments:

Daily Candy - YUMMY!!